- Efficient use of energy, including resources dedicated to alternative energy, energy efficiency and green initiatives
- Resource utilization, including efforts to minimize pollutants, reduce waste and employ sustainable resources
- Corporate culture, including thoughtful supply chain practices, constructive labor relations and workplace safety
- Community engagement, including improving localities and creating affordable real estate
- Good governance practices including strong board oversight, appropriate executive compensation, and diversity across senior leadership
We believe our focus on ESG integration is a natural complement to our long-term quality-oriented philosophy. That is rooted in our conviction that underwriting companies’ approaches to environmental, social and governance issues can give us a more complete understanding of the breadth of their competitive moats, and the strength of their business models.
Download our fact sheet below to learn more about ESG integration.